uBlock Origin – is a open source browser extension for content-filtering, including ad-blocking. The extension is available for several browsers, including Chromium and Firefox. uBlock Origin has received praise from technology websites, and is reported to be much less memory-intensive than other extensions with similar functionality. uBlock Origin’s stated purpose is to give users the means to enforce their own (content-filtering) choices.
Features: – Click Here
• Browser-specific installation
• The add-on features compatible versions for Firefox, Safari and Google Chrome (along with other Chromium-based browsers, like Opera).
• Depending on the preferred web explorer, different setup procedures apply; while in Firefox and Safari, you can simply drop the downloaded file over any open window of the program, in Google Chrome this has to be done in the ‘Extensions’ section.
• Effortlessly block ads and more, when exploring the web
• The main role of uBlock resides in disabling advertisements from the pages you regularly visit, a dedicated power button letting you activate or deactivate the feature at will. It also informs you how many ads are being hidden.
• A ‘Picker Mode’ helps you manually indicate the items in a page that you consider should be blocked. You can thus create and customize your own filters, applying them with little to no effort. This will, evidently, require more experience in the field.
• The extension’s purpose goes beyond a simple adblocker, as it can also protect your safety online, ensuring you do not access dangerous websites, for instance. This is done with the use of a set of numerous filters: ‘Ads’, ‘Privacy’, ‘Malware Domains’, ‘Multipurpose’, ‘Regions, Languages’, which you can activate or deactivate, according to your needs. The more you use, however, the more it will impact your CPU.
• Nonetheless, uBlock allows you to import or create your own filters and rules from scratch, as well as build a whitelist, thus ensuring you fully decide when and what should be displayed on the websites you visit.
• A useful extension for preventing ads in your browser
• In conclusion, uBlock is an effective and very easy to understand browser add-on which you can resort to for hiding not only adverts, but countless other bothersome elements in your favorite web pages, which otherwise consume resources for no good reason.
Home Page: – Click Here
1. Windows 10 All Edition.
2. Windows 8.1 All Edition.
3. Windows 8 All Edition.
4. Windows 7 All Edition.
5. Windows Vista All Edition.
6. Windows XP
Dear friends you have to successfully install this software on your computer or laptop. If you have to any problem regarding to installation process on your computer or laptop, then please you can share your problem and difficulty with me in the comment box. So I have to solve your problem regarding installation this software.
1. This Program Provided For Only Education Purposes.
2. This software provided only Testing Purposes.
3. If You Like This Program, Support Developers, Buy It! They Deserved It
4. I am not responsibility if any problem regarding to install this program on your computer.