Personal Backup is a useful application designed to help you save your important data. You can use this program to perform backup jobs for your files and folders.The backup folder can be on a local or removable drive, as well as on a network or a FTP server. The application allows you to perform multiple backups at the same time.Also, you will be able to schedule backup jobs. For example, you can set the program to perform a backup job at every system startup, logout or shutdown or at any given time.
Features: – Click Here
• New interface to the Windows Task Scheduler supporting the extended options available for Windows 7, 8 and 10
• On backups into zip archives a maximum file size can be specified. Larger archives will be split into several files of the given size.
• Optional encryption of filenames in zip archives (nor compatible to standard zip format)
• An automatic backup at a specified time of day can be restricted to selected days of the week.
• With backups at logon/logoff on selected days of the week, the option of catching up on missed starts can be disabled.
• On executing external programs the program can optionally prompt for an elevation to full administrator rights (Windows User Access Control).
• The preset value for new tasks concerning compression of files is user adjustable.
• New option to restrict the backup to files with a modification date/time after the time of the last backup of the associated task.
• New FTP option to use the IPv6 protocol
• The new command line option /portable will automatically create an environment to start the program from a USB stick without leaving any traces behind on the PC.
• The new command line option /elevate prompts on program start to run as administrator
• On backups of directories located on an external drive and using the method Separate directories for drives the names of the subdirectories at destination will be built from the volume name (e.g. G:\Backup\Data-1\..) instead of the drive identifier (e.g. G:\Backup\DrvK\..) as used for fixed disks
• Global preset for drive identifier
• Sizes in bytes will be displayed using the prefixes recommended by IEEE 1541 (KiB,MiB,GiB)
• New file header for non-compressed encrypted files containing the timestamp (remains compatible to previous versions on decryption).
• Restore of non-compressed encrypted files (.enc) will restore original timestamps (e.g. for backups to FTP servers not supporting MFMT).
• Several enhancements in detail and bug fixes
Home Page: – Click Here
1. Windows 10 All Edition.
2. Windows 8.1 All Edition.
3. Windows 8 All Edition.
4. Windows 7 All Edition.
5. Windows Vista All Edition.
6. Windows XP
Dear friends you have to successfully install this software on your computer or laptop. If you have to any problem regarding to installation process on your computer or laptop, then please you can share your problem and difficulty with me in the comment box. So I have to solve your problem regarding installation this software.
1. This Program Provided For Only Education Purposes.
2. This software provided only Testing Purposes.
3. If You Like This Program, Support Developers, Buy It! They Deserved It
4. I am not responsibility if any problem regarding to install this program on your computer.