Mountain Duck lets you mount server and cloud storage as a disk on your desktop. Open remote files with any application and work like on a local volume without synchronising files. Based on the solid open source foundation of Cyberduck, all major protocols are supported to connect to just about any server you want, including FTP, SFTP, WebDAV, Azure Cloud Storage, Amazon S3, Google Cloud Storage, Google Drive, Dropbox, Backblaze B2 & OpenStack Swift. Transfer files using Finder to remote servers, fast.
Features: – Click Here
• Mountain Duck is a nifty app that can make it a lot easier to manage your cloud storage accounts and FTP, SFTP or WebDAV servers, as it enables you to mount them as local volumes and transfer files using Finder.
• The application is very easy to use and runs in your menu bar, allowing you to quickly connect and disconnect from various storage services.
• Mount remote storage servers as standard Finder volumes, for easy browsing and file transfers
• Mountain Duck is especially useful if you need to manage multiple servers or cloud storage services at once, as switching between several interfaces can become confusing and hinder your workflow.
• Once you have added them as bookmarks in Mountain Duck, however, they can be accessed just like any other local volume, so that Finder can be used whenever you want to browse their contents or copy files.
• Useful tool that supports numerous popular file transfer protocols
• Mountain Duck does not limit you to a single connection, as you can add as many servers or cloud storage accounts as you wish. It supports FTP, SFTP, WebDav, Amazon S3, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud and OpenStack Swift.
• Configuring each bookmark is not at all difficult, provided you know the server address and the required username and password.
• Unobtrusive menu bar app that is always close by when you need it
• Your bookmarks can be configured and accessed from Mountain Duck’s menu bar icon whenever you want to disconnect from a server, open its volume in Finder or remove it altogether.
• Moreover, the app displays a detailed history of all past connections, and allows you to enable or disable Bonjour notifications.
• All in all, Mountain Duck is a handy utility that could prove to be invaluable for users who commonly manage multiple remote storage servers, as it enables you to mount them as local volumes, and browse their contents or transfer files using Finder.
Home Page: – Click Here
You Can Also Download: – DeskSoft EarthTime Latest Version
1. Windows 10 All Edition.
2. Windows 8.1 All Edition.
3. Windows 8 All Edition.
4. Windows 7 All Edition.
5. Windows Vista All Edition.
Dear Friends, I hope you have successfully installed this software on your computer or laptop, But if you have to facing any problems regarding installing this software then you can send me your problems in the comment box, So that we can resolve your problems regarding installing this software.
1. This Program Provided For Only Education Purposes.
2. This software provided only for Testing Purposes.
3. If You Like This Program then you can buy it, and Support Developers because They Deserved It
4. I am not responsible for any problems regarding to install this programs on your computer or laptop.
Mountain Duck 3.2.0 Build 14842