Creating a game is not easy, as even basic ones require a lot of work and a proper set of tools to carry out the task. IDEs, graphical designing programs, and motion management tools can take care of the way the game looks and behaves, but evaluating resource consumption is a whole other thing. With a rather rich history related to the Xbox platform, the Windows edition of Microsoft PIX is designed for both professional and amateur game developers, providing them with a game performance assessment, debugging and tuning application.
Features: – Click Here
• Microsoft PIX works with DirectX 12 games, connecting to a local or a remote PC to analyze and evaluate a game as it is being played. It can target UWP and Win32 processes, or attach to one of the running processes. Before using it, please make sure you have the latest GPU drivers installed. Otherwise, some features might not work properly or at all.
• Assesses GPU and CPU usage, function calls, execution time and memory allocation
• There are various modes it can work in, each with its own individual role; they all contribute to the bigger picture that illustrates the game performance.
• To get into details, the first mode of operation is GPU capturing, which helps assess the capabilities of the game in terms of Direct3D graphics rendering. GPU captures record Direct3D API calls the game makes, which can be played back during the analysis to gather information that can be of help during debugging. It is advisable one reads the documentation to get a clear view on the capabilities of Microsoft PIX before using it.
• Timing captures deliver details regarding the CPU and GPU usage in real time, as the game is running. In other words, it enables developers to check CPU threads, see how tasks are distributed to the CPU’s cores, or check rendering latencies.
• The Function Summary mode gathers data about the execution time and the overall number of function calls. In turn, the Callgraph mode targets a particular function to check how often it is being called.
• Last but not least, the memory allocation mode aims to discover potential memory leaks and incorrect allocation patterns.
• Take the time to read about the application before using it to discover its full potential
• With advanced resource usage assessment tools and remote connection support, Microsoft PIX can be a powerful tool in the right hands. It only requires game developers to take the time to discover its features, either by taking a glance at the documentation, or by watching the introductory video.
Home Page: – Click Here
You Can Also Download: – Click Here
1. Windows 10 All Edition.
2. Windows 8.1 All Edition.
3. Windows 8 All Edition.
4. Windows 7 All Edition.
5. Windows Vista All Edition.
Dear Friends, I hope you have successfully installed this software on your computer or laptop, But if you have to facing any problems regarding installing this software then you can send me your problems in the comment box, So that we can resolve your problems regarding installing this software.
1. This Program Provided For Only Education Purposes.
2. This software provided only for Testing Purposes.
3. If You Like This Program then you can buy it, and Support Developers because They Deserved It
4. I am not responsible for any problems regarding to install this programs on your computer or laptop.
Microsoft PIX 1908.16