J.River Media Center is a very convenient functionality for multimedia entertainment center, combines work with music, video and photos. When using J.River Media Center on your computer, you can control all connected to it multimedia devices. Plays most popular audio and video formats, including MP3, audio CD and DVD, can convert CD-audio tracks to WAV, MP3, copying to the hard drive vinyl discs and cassettes, as well as create audio-CD, and for all these functions, the program has a lot of custom settings.
Features: – Click Here
JRiver Media Center Features:
• Native support of DirectShow DSP filters
• Audiophile – WASAPI exclusive output using high-end USB DACs
• Audiophile – Added ability to play files from memory instead of disk
• Audiophile – Support for high end USB DAC’s with WASAPI
• Headphone DSP makes listening more natural and comfortable.
• SoundcardSwitch command for the launcher, allows soundcard selection
• 3D album view adjusts text size to display more tracks when necessary
• 3D album view allows playing, adding, shuffling, and adding as next to play
• Image Preview allows zoom from a thumbnail to rotate, delete, compare, edit, and more
• Image thumbnail frames (optional)
• Photoshop PSD file support
• Single command copy / send to an editor like Photoshop, and stack new image with original
• Video tagging using sidecar files
• Chapter Support for MKV and MP4
• Chapters added to On Screen Display
• Info Panel displays metadata
• Added new “watched” column to metadata
• EPG can automatically retrieve XMLTV data
• Automatic correlation of XML channel names and MC channel names
• Info Panel displays metadata, including TV program art
• TV program art from YADB
• Watch Hulu and YouTube from Theater View
• Customizable nested views in Theater View
• Customizable File Info panel to display metadata
• Speed and quality enhancements
• Custom backgrounds
• Touch screen support
• On screen clock
Remotes and Servers
• Wiki articles: Remotes and Servers
• Remote Relay using IR transceivers for controlling a set top box or receiver
• Remote Setup Wizard
• Media Center Remote learning and blasting
• Media Center can connect to another Media Center to act as a remote (TRemote)
• New HID remote control plug-in – supports shortcuts with keyboard, mouse and gamepad
• Remote control with REST based Web Service Interface in Library Server
• Library Server supports read and write to allow for shared, multi-user database access
• DLNA added to the UPnP Server
• Library Server clients can write changes back to server
• Library Server connections allow playback on server as Playing Now zones
Home Page: – Click Here
1. Windows 10 All Edition.
2. Windows 8.1 All Edition.
3. Windows 8 All Edition.
4. Windows 7 All Edition.
5. Windows Vista All Edition.
6. Windows XP
Dear friends you have to successfully install this software on your computer or laptop. If you have to any problem regarding to installation process on your computer or laptop, then please you can share your problem and difficulty with me in the comment box. So I have to solve your problem regarding installation this software.
1. This Program Provided For Only Education Purposes.
2. This software provided only Testing Purposes.
3. If You Like This Program, Support Developers, Buy It! They Deserved It
4. I am not responsibility if any problem regarding to install this program on your computer.
Download Older Version:-
Click Here to Download