HomeGuard Professional is an easy to use activity monitoring tool for tracking and controlling the use of computers in home and office networks. HomeGuard records web activity and automatically blocks all adult and inappropriate content in websites in addition to customizable website block and allow lists and filtering based on file types (e.g.: exe downloads or online flash games).
Features: – Click Here
• Porn filtering based on websites content not just names
• Automatic content filtering of websites, chat messages and email for pornographic or inappropriate content or for a list of words defined by you. Internet content filtering cannot be circumvented by the use of proxy servers, all Internet traffic is filtered regardless of ports or destination, all while keeping the use of CPU and memory to a minimum through the use of advanced search and identification algorithms, thus adding very little to no overhead to computer and Internet speed.
• Websites blocking by name or URL, blacklists and whitelists
• Block access to websites in a predefined ‘block’ list. Or allow access only to websites on a ‘allow’ list, blocking all other websites. Recorded details include time spent on each website and which program was used to visit the website. As in content/porn filtering above, the use of proxy servers to defeat websites blocking won’t work.
• Time and event based screenshots capture
• Take screenshots at predefined intervals and times of day and days of week. By default HomeGuard will take screenshots every 10 minutes everyday but can be set to take screenshots as often as every 2 seconds. It can also take screenshots when a website is visited, a keyword is found, a chat message/instant message or Email is sent or received, a program is started, a file is printed or it can record screenshots of blocked events only.
• Restrict programs/games usage times or completely block a program
• Set the times at which each program can be used and for how long. Or completely block certain programs. This feature is designed with excessive/addictive gaming in mind. Blocked programs cannot be opened by renaming or moving the program, once a program is added to a blocking list its signature is computed and saved and it will be recognized no matter where it is on the hard disk or what its name is.
• Keylogger Tool
• Quietly record all keystrokes typed including usernames, passwords, chat messages and emails along with the time of typing for each segment, program the keystrokes were typed in and window title at the time of typing. HomeGuard keylogger includes full support for languages using non Latin scripts (Unicode).
• Web search monitoring and blocking
• View words searched for in all search engines and block porn content in search results by enforcing Safesearch.
• Restrict Internet and computer usage times
• Set the time of day and/or days of week at which the computer and Internet can be used. Time restrictions cannot be manipulated by changing system time, by default HomeGuard blocks system time changing for all users and you can define a list of users to allow to change time.
• Detailed program usage statistics
• Record total running time of programs and actual time spent on each program, how many words and characters typed and how many times the mouse was clicked in each program, total bytes sent and received by each program and more.
• Web files content type blocking
• This feature is rather radical but can prove useful…Blocks Internet content by type, for example you can bock all online video and flash (e.g. PornTube and the like but also YouTube, Metacafe, Vimeo…etc) other web page elements will still show (unless they were of blocked types too) but all videos will be blank. Use the built in list of types (includes: exe downloads, scripts, videos..) or add a custom (MIME) type.
• Network monitoring and blocking
• Allows monitoring and blocking of individual Internet connections by port and IP addresses. Can be used to block certain Internet protocols (e.g. Peer to peer file sharing.) HomeGuard also attempts to detect protocol type of the connection and will show detailed statistics of the connection’s duration and bandwidth used.
• USB storage media monitoring and blocking
• Monitor and optionally block removable devices like USB thumb drives, external hard disks…etc useful for preventing sharing of pornographic files or protecting your computer against viruses and spyware transmitted on thumb drives.
• File monitoring and blocking
• Monitor and block deleting and moving of files.
• Printer monitor
• Monitor printed files and/or block printing altogether.
• User and time specific monitoring
• Choose which users to monitor and at what times.
Home Page: – Click Here
1. Windows 10 All Edition.
2. Windows 8.1 All Edition.
3. Windows 8 All Edition.
4. Windows 7 All Edition.
5. Windows Vista All Edition.
6. Windows XP
Dear friends you have to successfully install this software on your computer or laptop. If you have to any problem regarding to installation process on your computer or laptop, then please you can share your problem and difficulty with me in the comment box. So I have to solve your problem regarding installation this software.
1. This Program Provided For Only Education Purposes.
2. This software provided only Testing Purposes.
3. If You Like This Program, Support Developers, Buy It! They Deserved It
4. I am not responsibility if any problem regarding to install this program on your computer.
HomeGuard Professional 7.4.1
Download Older Version:-
Click Here to Download