Homedale is a simple wireless network monitor that allows you to view the status and signal strength of nearby access points. In addition to displaying technical information like infrastructure mode, channel and supported bitrates, the program also includes a signal graph that allows you to monitor the signal strength of multiple access points in real-time.
Features: – Click Here
• See an overview of all available access points with their signal strength, security [WEP/WPA/WPA2], network name (SSID), BSSID, vendor based on MAC address, channel, supported data rates and much more.
• Details from information elements (IE) advertised by the access points are parsed and shown.
Home Page: – Click Here
You Can Also Download: – Free YouTube Download Latest Version
1. Windows 10 All Edition.
2. Windows 8.1 All Edition.
3. Windows 8 All Edition.
4. Windows 7 All Edition.
5. Windows Vista All Edition.
Dear Friends, I hope you have successfully installed this software on your computer or laptop, But if you have to facing any problems regarding installing this software then you can send me your problems in the comment box, So that we can resolve your problems regarding installing this software.
1. This Program Provided For Only Education Purposes.
2. This software provided only for Testing Purposes.
3. If You Like This Program then you can buy it, and Support Developers because They Deserved It
4. I am not responsible for any problems regarding to install this programs on your computer or laptop.