Homedale is a simple wireless network monitor that allows you to view the status and signal strength of nearby access points. In addition to displaying technical information like infrastructure mode, channel and supported bitrates, the program also includes a signal graph that allows you to monitor the signal strength of multiple access points in real-time.
Features: – Click Here
• See an overview of all available access points with their signal strength, security [WEP/WPA/WPA2], network name (SSID), BSSID, vendor based on MAC address, channel, supported data rates and much more.
• Details from information elements (IE) advertised by the access points are parsed and shown.
Home Page: – Click Here
1. Windows 10 All Edition.
2. Windows 8.1 All Edition.
3. Windows 8 All Edition.
4. Windows 7 All Edition.
5. Windows Vista All Edition.
6. Windows XP
Dear friends you have to successfully install this software on your computer or laptop. If you have to any problem regarding to installation process on your computer or laptop, then please you can share your problem and difficulty with me in the comment box. So I have to solve your problem regarding installation this software.
1. This Program Provided For Only Education Purposes.
2. This software provided only Testing Purposes.
3. If You Like This Program, Support Developers, Buy It! They Deserved It
4. I am not responsibility if any problem regarding to install this program on your computer.