GPU-Z is a lightweight utility designed to scan your computer system and display information regarding video card and GPU. It gets you acquainted with a wide array of technical specification, thus enabling you to have a better knowledge of your computer’s abilities. GPU-Z features support for the latest NVIDIA and ATI cards and includes a GPU load test to check PCI-Express configurations. In addition, it grants you permission to default clocks, 3D clocks (if any) and overclock information. Reports are incredibly detailed, containing specifications about basically, every characteristic of video cards, such as name, GPU, process technology, chip, memory type, DirrectX / PixelShader support, memory bandwidth, type of bus, memory clock, version driver, sensors, speed fans and version BIOS. You can save the complete report on the sensors as a text files.
Features: – Click Here
Key Features “GPU-Z”:
• Support NVIDIA and ATI cards
• Displays adapter, GPU and display information
• Displays overclock, default clocks and 3D clocks (if available)
• Validation of results
• No installation required
Home Page: – Click Here
1. Windows 10 All Edition.
2. Windows 8.1 All Edition.
3. Windows 8 All Edition.
4. Windows 7 All Edition.
5. Windows Vista All Edition.
6. Windows XP
Dear friends you have to successfully install this software on your computer or laptop. If you have to any problem regarding to installation process on your computer or laptop, then please you can share your problem and difficulty with me in the comment box. So I have to solve your problem regarding installation this software.
1. This Program Provided For Only Education Purposes.
2. This software provided only Testing Purposes.
3. If You Like This Program, Support Developers, Buy It! They Deserved It
4. I am not responsibility if any problem regarding to install this program on your computer.