GPU Caps Viewer is a graphics card information utility focused on the OpenGL, OpenCL and CUDA API level support of the main (primary) graphics card. Even if you have several graphics cards in your system, only one is considered as the main OpenGL or Direct3D device. For OpenCL and CUDA, GPU Caps Viewer details the API support of each capable device available in the system. GPU Caps Viewer offers also a simple GPU monitoring facility (clock speed, temperature, GPU usage, fan speed) for NVIDIA GeForce and AMD Radeon based graphics cards. GPU data can be submitted to an online GPU database.
Features: – Click Here
Quick deployment and simple interface
• It does not take a lot of time to go through the setup process, in a matter of minutes the interface being brought up at your request. This sports a classic look so that it does not overwhelm you with unnecessary visual elements, which is just right for an application with the main purpose being to offer info.
Various info categories available
• Your installed video card is automatically detected as soon as the application is launched. All available details are displayed and you can switch through several tabs, depending on what interests you. As such, you can analyze GPU, OpenGL, CUDA, OpenCL info, each in dedicated tabs.
Put your video card to the test
• At the bottom of the main window, you have the possibility to run several test cases, regardless of the tab you currently have opened. You can run OpenGL and OpenCL demos, each with several different presets for each installed driver. Choosing to launch a demo lets you set resolution as well as the level of Multisample anti-aliasing to get an idea of how well your video card performs under pressure.
Find any info you need
• You can view a breathtaking amount of info, ranging from and not limited to GPU, Meme size, GPU load, Max clock, VDDC, when it comes to GPU, OpenGL memory and extensions for OpenGL, various core and memory data if CUDA is available, compute units, constant buffer, max samplers, clock in the OpenCL tab.
Even more system details
• In addition, accessing the Tools tab lets you view thorough system CPU related info, as well as display mode and total memory installed. There are also links that redirect you to web pages for the latest NVIDIA or AMD drivers to keep your device running smooth.
Save results to file
• Last but not least, you can submit your info on the Geeks3D servers to compare with others or to view later on. Moreover, all data can be exported to a TXT or XML file, which comes in handy for testing and comparison purposes.
A few last words
• Taking everything into consideration, we can say that GPU Caps Viewer is a handy utility, especially for test cases. The level of detail provided is staggering, with the possibility to also perform tests, save results and even compare with a large community. It’s definitely a must for enthusiasts.
Home Page: – Click Here
1. Windows 10 All Edition.
2. Windows 8.1 All Edition.
3. Windows 8 All Edition.
4. Windows 7 All Edition.
5. Windows Vista All Edition.
6. Windows XP
Dear friends you have to successfully install this software on your computer or laptop. If you have to any problem regarding to installation process on your computer or laptop, then please you can share your problem and difficulty with me in the comment box. So I have to solve your problem regarding installation this software.
1. This Program Provided For Only Education Purposes.
2. This software provided only Testing Purposes.
3. If You Like This Program, Support Developers, Buy It! They Deserved It
4. I am not responsibility if any problem regarding to install this program on your computer.