Gnome Partition Editor (GPartEd) is a partition manager that enables you to resize, copy, and move partitions without data loss. The best way to access all of the features of the GParted application is by using the GParted Live bootable image. GParted Live enables you to use GParted on GNU/Linux as well as other operating systems, such as Windows or Mac OS X.
Features: – Click Here
• GParted enables you to easily manage your disk partitions:
• Create partition tables, (e.g., msdos or gpt)
• Create, move, copy, resize, check, label, set new UUID, and delete partitions
• Enable and disable partition flags, (e.g., boot or hidden)
• Align partitions to mebibyte (MiB) or traditional cylinder boundaries
• Attempt data rescue from lost partitions
• GParted works with the following storage devices:
• Hard disk drives (e.g., SATA, IDE, and SCSI)
• Flash memory devices, such as USB memory sticks, Solid State Drives (SSD’s), and Non-Volatile Memory Express devices (NVMe’s)
• RAID Devices (hardware RAID, motherboard BIOS RAID, and Linux software RAID)
• All sector sizes (e.g., devices with 512, 1024, 2048, 4096 byte sectors and more)
• Perform actions with partitions such as:
• create or delete
• resize or move
• set new UUID
• copy and paste
• Manipulate file systems such as:
• ext2 / ext3 / ext4
• fat16 / fat32
• hfs / hfs+
• lvm2 pv
• reiserfs / reiser4
Home Page: – Click Here
1. Windows 10 All Edition.
2. Windows 8.1 All Edition.
3. Windows 8 All Edition.
4. Windows 7 All Edition.
5. Windows Vista All Edition.
6. Windows XP
Dear friends you have to successfully install this software on your computer or laptop. If you have to any problem regarding to installation process on your computer or laptop, then please you can share your problem and difficulty with me in the comment box. So I have to solve your problem regarding installation this software.
1. This Program Provided For Only Education Purposes.
2. This software provided only Testing Purposes.
3. If You Like This Program, Support Developers, Buy It! They Deserved It
4. I am not responsibility if any problem regarding to install this program on your computer.
Gnome Partition Editor Live 1.0.0-2 Stable