GlassWire Elite network monitor visualizes your current and past network activity by traffic type, application, geographic location, all on a beautiful and easy to understand graph. Go back in time up to 30 days and see what your computer or server was doing in the past. Click the graph to see details of what app or network event caused a spike in network activity.
Features: – Click Here
• Visual Network Monitoring
• Use GlassWire’s simple to use interface to view all your past and present network activity on a graph. Click the graph to see what applications initiated the incoming or outgoing bandwidth and instantly see what hosts the applications were communicating with. Hosts are automatically resolved and also include their country of origin. Click the Apps and Traffic options to break down network activity by applications and traffic types.
• GlassWire adds extra Internet security to your computer or server by visualizing all past and present network data in an easy to understand graph. Instantly see every application or process communicating over the Internet, then dive in deeper to see who or what your computer is communicating with. Whenever anything new on your computer accesses the network GlassWire lets you know with a discreet alert that won’t interrupt your workflow or server.
• GlassWire also has a toolbox of network security checks like system file change detection, device list change detection, app info change detection, ARP spoofing monitoring, and we’re just getting started. Our software also alerts you if your computer or server is communicating with a known IP or domain threat. We’re working hard on adding many more intrusion detection rules to GlassWire in the future.
• Unfortunately comprehensive malware detection and perfect network intrusion detection does not exist. Our software isn’t perfect but we hope that GlassWire’s mix of easy to use network visualization, firewall management, and network monitoring rules will do good in the never ending war against spyware and malware. GlassWire’s Internet Security is a second line of defense and should always be used with a separate primary antivirus product.
• GlassWire is an easy to use tool that can see your past and present network activity. Use the sliders to go back in time and analyze past network activity on the graph. Check your bandwidth usage by day, week, and month in detail with resolved hosts.
Go to the graph or alerts tab to see exactly when an app first accessed the Internet and what hosts it communicated with along with any available geoip country information represented by a small flag. Check the graph for past security alerts along with detailed host information. It’s easy to see past network activity with GlassWire along with detailed network activity on a simple to understand graph.
• Keeping track of your daily, weekly, or monthly bandwidth usage is easy with GlassWire. Go to the usage tab to see what apps, traffic, or hosts are using the most bandwidth. See something strange? Click the icon of the app or traffic type to see more details about where your bandwidth was going along with any available geoip country ip information. Please keep in mind that GlassWire only keeps track of bandwidth for the computer and server it’s installed on and not total bandwidth usage on your network.
• Multiple Remote Server Monitoring
• Do you monitor remote servers for business, gaming, VOIP applications, or web applications? GlassWire installs easily on servers so you can monitor their network activity on your local computer via our remote access feature. Go to GlassWire’s settings and choose “remote server” to logon to your server after you have installed GlassWire on your local computer and remote server.
GlassWire works exactly the same way on a remote server as it does on your local computer. See security alerts, new app network activity, and much more!
Home Page: – Click Here
You Can Also Download: – Folder Guard Pro Latest Version
1. Windows 10 All Edition.
2. Windows 8.1 All Edition.
3. Windows 8 All Edition.
4. Windows 7 All Edition.
5. Windows Vista All Edition.
Dear Friends, I hope you have successfully installed this software on your computer or laptop, But if you have to facing any problems regarding installing this software then you can send me your problems in the comment box, So that we can resolve your problems regarding installing this software.
1. This Program Provided For Only Education Purposes.
2. This software provided only for Testing Purposes.
3. If You Like This Program then you can buy it, and Support Developers because They Deserved It
4. I am not responsible for any problems regarding to install this programs on your computer or laptop.