Gillmeister Folder2List with the Folder2List you can quickly and easily create folder and file lists. Select the data to be displayed from numerous properties and format the data with various setting options. Folder2List supports metadata such as EXIF, IPTC, ID3, video attributes or Office document properties. This allows you to clearly list, for instance, information regarding your MP3 files or photos.
Features: – Click Here
• Use numerous properties of folders and files
• When generating the data lists you can use properties like size, date of creation, file extensions. In addition, a lot of the metadata contained in files can be used. This feature enables you to create, for example, MP3 lists that contain artist, album, and genre.
• File list columns
• General data (name, path, file type, creation date, modification date, file size).
• Exif data (taken date, camera manufacturer, camera model, photographer, description, commentary, image width/height, horizontal/vertical resolution, flash use).
• Image data (width/height, horizontal/vertical resolution, bit depth).
• IPTC data (country, country code, state, city, location, title, photographer, description, provider, source).
• Audio data (artist, album, title, year, comment, track, genre, bit rate, duration).
• Video data (width, height, frame rate, standard, aspect ratio, audio codec, video codec, overall bitrate, video bitrate, audio bitrate, audio compression, duration, title).
• Document data (authors, title, subject, comments, tags, last saved by, revision number, template, content created, date last saved, last printed, program name, pages, words, characters) – supports XPS files, Word files, Excel files, PowerPoint files, OpenDocument files (e.g., Microsoft Office, OpenOffice or LibreOffice).
• Export or print folder contents
• With Folder2List you can easily print folder contents. Or you can save the directory contents as a text file, CSV file, etc. to further process the extracted information. For export, there are many formats available.
• Select output type
• Output directory contents as text (save as TXT, CSV or HTML file)
• Export file list to Excel (save as XLS, Excel-XML or CSV file)
• Save file lists as PDF file
• Print directory and file lists
• Copy textual directory and file lists to clipboard
• Real-time preview for folder lists or file lists
• Preview file list
• Due to the real-time preview the effects of all settings (such as changes of the column width, font color, and frame color) are visible immediately.
• Sort and filter files
• Filter files
• The extensive filter and sort functions can be applied to many properties (such as file extensions, image size, and date of creation). By using filters you can include or exclude files and/or folders.
Home Page: – Click Here
How to Install:-
1. Read Install Note. [In Download Software]
1. Windows 10 All Edition.
2. Windows 8.1 All Edition.
3. Windows 8 All Edition.
4. Windows 7 All Edition.
5. Windows Vista All Edition.
6. Windows XP
Dear friends you have to successfully install this software on your computer or laptop. If you have to any problem regarding to installation process on your computer or laptop, then please you can share your problem and difficulty with me in the comment box. So I have to solve your problem regarding installation this software.
1. This Program Provided For Only Education Purposes.
2. This software provided only Testing Purposes.
3. If You Like This Program, Support Developers, Buy It! They Deserved It
4. I am not responsibility if any problem regarding to install this program on your computer.