FolderSizes Enterprise is desktop PCs and servers can quickly end up accumulating large quantities of unused, temporary, and duplicate files. Before you know it, you’re out of drive space, backups are taking far too long to run, and users can’t find the data they need when they need it. You need a visual, interactive software tool to help you manage disk usage. You need FolderSizes. FolderSizes is an award-winning, network-enabled disk space analysis tool. It can quickly isolate large, old, temporary, and duplicate files, or even show file distribution by type, attributes, or owner. All with multiple export formats, command-line support, shell context menu integration, and much more..
Features: – Click Here
• Explore, visualize, and comprehend local and network storage
• Reclaim gigabytes of drive space – fast!
• Improve storage capacity planning capability
• Find the disk space hogs with just a few clicks
• Manage and monitor disk space across the network (Pro edition only)
• Publish disk usage reports right to your web server share
• Streamline file systems to optimize backups
• Monitor and enforce employee data storage policies
• Find excessively long file names that interfere with CD storage, etc.
• Find recently saved files without knowing their names (find recently modified)
• Find files owned by a specific individual or group
• View the “size on disk” (actual space consumed) for any file or folder
• Visualize the distribution of files by file type, age, and size
• Find and eliminate empty folders
• Search files by nearly any file attribute combination
• Schedule the generation of nearly any FolderSizes report (Pro edition only).
• Hierarchical folder map visualization (based upon treemap technology)
• Integrated scheduler (Pro edition only)
• Unicode file and folder name support
• Interactive, dynamic, full-color bar and pie graphs
• Fast, multi-threaded, network-aware file system scanning
• Isolate largest, oldest, duplicate, and temporary files
• View disk space utilization by file type / attributes
• View local & network disk space usage by owner / group
• Command line interface for scripting & integration (Pro edition only)
• FilterZip regular-expression based compression system
• See total & free space for fixed, removable, network drives
• Export reports in HTML, XML (Pro edition only), CSV, and more
• Integrates with the Windows shell context menu (32 and 64 bit support!)
• Extremely configurable – colors, fonts, print options, etc.
• Flexible, multi-path oriented search and file reporting systems
• Strong support for viewing allocated disk space (e.g. “size on disk”)
• “Command Prompt from Here” in all context menus
• Super-fast, in-memory database provides stunning performance
• Support for direct entry of UNC network paths in all reports
• Optional symbolic link skipping
Home Page: – Click Here
1. Windows 10 All Edition.
2. Windows 8.1 All Edition.
3. Windows 8 All Edition.
4. Windows 7 All Edition.
5. Windows Vista All Edition.
6. Windows XP
Dear friends you have to successfully install this software on your computer or laptop. If you have to any problem regarding to installation process on your computer or laptop, then please you can share your problem and difficulty with me in the comment box. So I have to solve your problem regarding installation this software.
1. This Program Provided For Only Education Purposes.
2. If You Like This Program, Support Developers, Buy It! They Deserved It
3. I am not responsibility if any problem regarding to install this program on your computer.
FolderSizes 9.0.227 Enterprise