DxO FilmPack is a major new version of DxO Labs’ popular analog film simulation and creative effects software, adds 65 even more aesthetically-pleasing renderings and stunning new effects to help photographers give their photos greater emotional impact as well as a unique style, whether in color or in black & white. With DxO FilmPack, photographers can apply to their digital photos all the characteristic color, contrast, and grain of analog films that made photographic history, along with many original looks, filters, tunings, and visual effects — all of which can be infinitely combined and customized.
Features: – Click Here
• More than 120 styles, of which 80 are legendary analog films
• DxO FilmPack applies to your digital images the saturation, the contrast, and the grain of the most celebrated analog silver halide, slide and negative films. Up to 45 color and 38 black & white analog films are available to bring out the sleeping visual poet in you.
• Designer presets
• DxO FilmPack provides you with many original creative renderings: up to 39 color and black & white designer presets are available. Vintage effects, aged photos, improbable tints: give a unique style to your photos!
• Original effects
• Easily apply a large number of effects to your images with settings that are accessible in one click.
• Support for RAW format: perfectly faithful color renderings (New!)
• Now supporting RAW format, DxO FilmPack uses the calibrated data from your camera to apply analog renderings with perfectly faithful colors. Based on all of DxO’s RAW processing know-how, DxO FilmPack automatically corrects all of your equipment’s possible optical flaws, all while efficiently reducing the undesirable digital noise in your images. And of course, processing TIFF and JPEG images is always possible!
• “High-fidelity” analog film renderings
• DxO FilmPack renderings are created in DxO’s laboratories using an exclusive scientific process of exhaustively profiling each film. This process is based on a series of shots of specially-calibrated targets and as well as real-life subjects taken with the film being profiled. The film is then developed by the world’s most reputable processing laboratories and is then subjected to high-resolution digitization in order to measure the film response and to extract the grain matrices.
• Plugin and standalone application
• You can use DxO FilmPack both as a standalone application and as a plugin for Adobe® Photoshop®, Adobe® Photoshop® Elements®, Adobe® Photoshop® Lightroom®, Apple Aperture® and DxO PhotoLab. In standalone application mode or as a plugin for DxO PhotoLab, you can directly process your TIFF, JPEG, and RAW images in just a few clicks. In plugin mode, you can follow your regular processing workflow while enriching your Adobe or Apple solutions.
• Ergonomic interface (NEW!)
• Process your images even more easily, thanks to DxO FilmPack’s new interface — even more simple and intuitive! Quickly access all presets, effects, and settings grouped together in the unique lateral control panel. Select the style that best matches your taste: analog film or Designer, color or black & white, with or without a toning effect or a frame — the combinations are infinite! Click on a thumbnail: the processing is applied immediately.
Home Page: – Click Here
1. Windows 10 All Edition.
2. Windows 8.1 All Edition.
3. Windows 8 All Edition.
4. Windows 7 All Edition.
5. Windows Vista All Edition.
6. Windows XP
Dear friends you have to successfully install this software on your computer or laptop. If you have to any problem regarding to installation process on your computer or laptop, then please you can share your problem and difficulty with me in the comment box. So I have to solve your problem regarding installation this software.
1. This Program Provided For Only Education Purposes.
2. This software provided only Testing Purposes.
3. If You Like This Program, Support Developers, Buy It! They Deserved It
4. I am not responsibility if any problem regarding to install this program on your computer.