Drive Snapshot creates an exact Disk Image of your system into a file, including the operating system, installed programs, your data and all security attributes – while windows is running and you continue to work. Drive Snapshot it allows you to backup your partition or your hard disk drive and it also can create a disk image of your system. If disaster strikes (a virus, trojan, or hard disk crash), a complete and exact restauration of your system will be possible in only few minutes. The image file can be mounted as a virtual drive, so you can easily restore (or use) single files or directories, using the Windows Explorer, or other program.
Features: – Click Here
• Create Disk Image Backups, while running Windows
• There is no restart (to DOS) necessary. Never.
• Continue your work, while the Backup is in progress
• The new Snapshot technology ensures, that all data are consistent, and reflect the PC’s data at the start of backup. There are no difficulties with opened files. Never.
• This enables a very fast and easy way to backup servers and other computers, that must run 24 hours a day.
• Easy Use and Restore of single Files or directories
• Drive Snapshot creates a virtual drive, containing all your drives data. You may use, compare, or restore these files directly from the Disk Image file.
• This works with any program of your choice, including (of course) the Windows Explorer
• Complete Restore of a disk in case of Disaster
• If a disk is restored to it’s original state, it will be exactly the same as at the time of Backup – byte for byte.
• Restoring a system partition will require DOS; other drives can be restored using Windows
• Compatible to all Windows file systems (FAT16, FAT32, NTFS)
• Compatible to all Windows RAID Methods
• Very easy and comprehensive command line interface
• This makes automation of regular tasks a breeze.
• Changes to support recent operating systems (Windows 10 (1709))
• Improved speed when verifying images
• Additional options to create differential images much faster (–FastDiff:)
• Possibility to remove a removable drive after successful backup (–EjectDrive)
• Improved image repair functionality (–repair)
• Improved partition handling for Linux partitions
• Support for recent versions of XFS (V5 with CRC) file systems
Home Page: – Click Here
How to Install:-
1. Read Install Note. [In Download Software]
1. Windows 10 All Edition.
2. Windows 8.1 All Edition.
3. Windows 8 All Edition.
4. Windows 7 All Edition.
5. Windows Vista All Edition.
6. Windows XP
Dear friends you have to successfully install this software on your computer or laptop. If you have to any problem regarding to installation process on your computer or laptop, then please you can share your problem and difficulty with me in the comment box. So I have to solve your problem regarding installation this software.
1. This Program Provided For Only Education Purposes.
2. This software provided only Testing Purposes.
3. If You Like This Program, Support Developers, Buy It! They Deserved It
4. I am not responsibility if any problem regarding to install this program on your computer.
Drive SnapShot 188.8.131.5213
Download Older Version:-
Click Here to Download