Disk Pulse Ultimate is a real-time disk change monitoring solution allowing one to monitor one or more disks or directories, detect file system changes, send e-mail notifications or execute custom commands when one or more critical changes are detected. In addition, enterprise customers are provided with a server-based version capable of monitoring multiple servers and saving reports in a centralized SQL database.
Features: – Click Here
• DiskPulse Main GUI Application
• The DiskPulse GUI application provides the user with the ability to start/stop disk change monitoring operations, review detected file system changes and export reports.
• Disk Change Monitoring Filters
• The bottom part of the DiskPulse GUI application includes the ‘Categories’ pane, which is capable of categorizing detected file system changes by the file type, size, extension, user name, etc. and allows one to filter changes by one or more change categories.
• Disk Change Monitoring Statistics
• The pie charts dialog is capable of showing numbers of changed files and the amount of changed disk space per extension, change type, file size and file type. In addition, the user is provided with the ability to copy the chart image to the clipboard allowing one to easily integrate DiskPulse charts into presentations and documents.
• Disk Change Monitoring Directories
• The profile dialog’s ‘Monitor’ tab allows one to specify one or more disks or directories that should be monitored. All the specified directories will be monitored recursively including all subdirectories.
• Disk Change Monitoring Events
• The profile dialog’s ‘Events’ tab allows one to select one or more file system event types that should be monitored.
• Disk Change Monitoring Rules
• The profile dialog’s ‘Rules’ tab provides the user with the ability to limit a disk change monitoring operation to one or more specific file types.
• Disk Change Monitoring Actions and E-Mail Notifications
• The profile dialog’s ‘Advanced’ tab allows one to automatically save reports, submit changes to a database, send E-Mail notifications and/or execute custom commands when a disk change monitoring operation will detect a specified number of changes.
• Search File System Changes
• The search dialog allows one to search disk changes by the file name, location, modification date, category, file size, file owner, etc. in all disk change monitoring reports stored in an SQL database.
• DiskPulse Disk Change Monitor Server
• DiskPulse Server is a server-based product version, which runs in the background as a service and allows one to perform multiple, parallel disk change monitoring operations, send E-Mail notifications, save reports, export detected changes to a centralized SQL database, send error messages to the system event log and/or execute custom user commands when a user-specified number of changes detected.
• DiskPulse Enterprise
• DiskPulse Enterprise can be used as a centralized reports database server capable of receiving disk change monitoring reports from multiple production servers. DiskPulse Enterprise allows one to define a centralized set of report analysis rules, which are automatically applied to disk change monitoring reports received from production servers, detect critical file system changes and send E-Mail notifications.
Home Page: – Click Here
You Can Also Download: – DiskTrix UltimateDefrag Latest Version
1. Windows 10 All Edition.
2. Windows 8.1 All Edition.
3. Windows 8 All Edition.
4. Windows 7 All Edition.
5. Windows Vista All Edition.
Dear Friends, I hope you have successfully installed this software on your computer or laptop, But if you have to facing any problems regarding installing this software then you can send me your problems in the comment box, So that we can resolve your problems regarding installing this software.
1. This Program Provided For Only Education Purposes.
2. This software provided only Testing Purposes.
3. If You Like This Program, Support Developers, Buy It! They Deserved It
4. I am not responsibility if any problem regarding to install this program on your computer.