SoftwareXDA is a community for sharing type of website. We do not have store any copyright protected or illegal content in our website /server. All linked content is stored ony in third party website/server. All the post are made only for educational purposes only and any linked content is stored only in third-party web sites / server. We do not have any control on third party website / server.
If your copyrighted material is linked to SoftwareXDA.com and you wish to have it removed, then please provide us with a notice that details the information listed in the following section.
The following elements must be included in your copyright infringement claim:-
1. Send your Claim to firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
2. The Claim must be written in English language, it must be understandable and in polite form.
3. The Claim must be sent from a company mail, Claims sent from free service emails like AOL, Yahoo Gmail, etc. will be rejected.
4. You must provide an evidence that shows that you are the copyright holder or that you are acting on behalf of the copyright holder.
5. You must present an evidence that shows that the content is legally copyrighted and that you are the copyright holder.
6. The materials that need to be removed must be provided in form of material name and DIRECT links to each publication. We don’t accept links to search queries, categories, tags or subcategories or media pages.
7. Provide sufficient contact information so that we may contact you. You must also include a valid email address.
If you have any of the above-mentioned claims, statements, or disputes, then please send the infringement notice, claim, or links to the alleged material to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
Please allow 2-4 business days for our admin team response.