Advanced Date Time Calculator that can also display the difference between two values or convert years, months, weeks and day in to other parameters.
Features: – Click Here
Key Features of :-
• Get Result Time by Adding/Subtracting
• Get Differences between Two Times
• Count Days of Week, Weekdays and Weekends
• Do Converting between Various Time Elements
• See Times for All Time Zones in the World
• Unix/Linux Date Calculator
• See Results Instantly
• Calculates the result date time by adding/subtracting some years, months, weeks, days, hours, minutes and/or seconds to/from a base time, for instance: get the result time by adding 3.29 years, 1.8 weeks and 982 seconds to current time. Also supports adding/subtracting some days of weekdays/weekends to get the target date.
• Calculates the differences (years, months, weeks, days, hours, minutes, seconds and integrated difference) between two times, it is usually used to get the years/months/weeks/days/hours/minutes counts for the past/future events based on current date time, such as birth, marriage and anniversary. So, it has initialized the start and end date time as current date time for you, just change one date time to count the number of years/months/weeks/days/hours/minutes/seconds of your past/future events based on current time, for instance: you can quickly get “How many seconds/days you live”.
• Counts the days of week, weekdays, weekends between two dates, e.g. easily get the days of week between Jan 29, 1819 and Oct 14, 1981.
• Gets the conversion between various date time elements (days, years, months, weeks, minutes, seconds, hours), with this tool, you can easily and quickly know about the answers of some time conversion questions, such as “how many seconds in a year”.
• Compares the specified time between a base time zone and four other special time zones, and lists the times of all time zones in the world for the specified base time.
• Calculate the exact date that indicated by a large days/seconds number that passed from UNIX base date (Jan 01, 1970), or get the corresponding UNIX/Linux days/seconds number by specifying a general date, e.g. 15,551 days indicates Jul 30, 2012.
Home Page: – Click Here
You Can Also Download: – RedCrab Calculator Plus Latest Version
1. Windows 10 All Edition.
2. Windows 8.1 All Edition.
3. Windows 8 All Edition.
4. Windows 7 All Edition.
5. Windows Vista All Edition.
Dear Friends, I hope you have successfully installed this software on your computer or laptop. But if you have any problem installing this software then you can send me your problem in the comment box, So that we can resolve your issue regarding installing this software.
1. This Program Provided For Only Education Purposes.
2. This software provided only Testing Purposes.
3. If You Like This Program, Support Developers, Buy It! They Deserved It
4. I am not responsibility if any problem regarding to install this program on your computer.
Advanced Date Time Calculator 9.1 Build 081