Active Boot Disk contains a collection of powerful utilities to perform data recovery, data imaging, secure data erasure and a number of other tasks all from a bootable CD/DVD or USB flash media. The self-contained boot environment by-passes the operating system allowing you to boot previously unbootable PCs.
Features: – Click Here
• Boot disk: Full access to non-bootable PC Ability to start non-bootable PC to get exclusive access to the local disks & system
• Boot Disk can be started from a CD or USB flash drive Starts from a CD, DVD, Blu-ray or USB flash drive (appropriate BIOS settings required)
• Multi-boot, UEFI or BIOS Boots both UEFI x64 secure boot systems & legacy BIOS machines
• 64-bit architecture speeds up execution and optimizes RAM usage 64-bit (x64) architecture speeds up software execution and optimizes RAM usage
• User friendly Boot Disk interface Boot Disk Shell has a friendly Windows-like user interface with Taskbar & Start button
• Boot Disk allows specifying boot settings Boot Disk Creator allows to specify boot settings, load drivers, scripts & user files
• Boot Disk and driver loading Ability to load extra drivers for the specific hardware while boot & after PC boot up
• Boot Disk supports nearly all file systems Supports NTFS,FAT/exFAT,ReFS,HFS+,UFS,XFS,Ext,BtrFS,JFS, CDFS,UDF recovery
• Boot Disk suppors all types of disks Supports all types of IDE/SATA/SSD/SCSI disks, RAIDs, USB/USB3 Disks & Flash Cards
• Boot Disk Professional package contains extra tools Professional version contains Windows PowerShell, WMI, iSCSI, BitLocker, SSH & more
• Boot Disk and Data recovery & file recovery utilities Recovery tools restore deleted files & data on formatted/deleted/damaged volumes
• Boot Disk and Disk data backup Data backup tools allow to backup volumes & disks and restore user’s data back
• Boot disk contains disk partitioning software Partition tools allow creating/deleting/formatting volumes on HDD/SSD/USB disks
• Boot disk contains BCD editor BCD Viewer & Editor allow to configure bootable partitions and disks
• Boot Disk includes low-level Disk Editor Low-level Disk Editor allows to inspect and edit raw disk sectors & raw file’s data
• Boot Disk and Windows Administrator password resetting Recovery tool resets your Windows local user password & user’s account attributes
• Boot disk includes disk erasing tool US Department of Defense (DoD 5220.22-M) compliant sanitizer securely erases disks
• Boot Disk has disk temperature monitoring utility Disk monitoring utility controls hard disk temperature & disk S.M.A.R.T attributes
• Boot disk has data burning engine Data CD/DVD/Blu-ray burning utility & burning engine included
• Boot disk and other PC tools Notepad, Calculator, Task Manager, Registry Editor, DiskPart, SysInfo & other PC tools
• Boot Disk has network utilities Network configurator allows to setup network connections (DHCP & pre-defined IP)
• Boot Disk has connectivity tools Web browser, Remote Desktop, Telnet & FTP clients and other connectivity tools
• Boot Disk includes Document Viewer Document viewer previews PDF, CHM, XPS, eBooks: ePUB, MOBI, FB2, PRC, DjVu, CBZ
• Boot Disk contains images viewer Image viewer previews nearly all picture types: JPG, GIF, TIF, PSD, Camera Raw…
• Boot disk file management tools Two different file managers allow to browse directories, search, copy & move files
• Boot disk file management tools 7-Zip file manager creates & extract nearly all archives (Zip, Rar, 7z, Bz2, Tar, Cab…).
• [email protected] Boot Disk provides an easy and reliable solution for accessing data and repairing your computer in the event that Windows completely refuses to start up. It contains a complete set of useful utilities to assist you with repair tasks, data recovery, system maintenance and data security.
• [email protected] Boot Disk can be installed on a CD, DVD or USB flash drive which you can use to boot up your computer from. It provides a completely self-contained boot environment which bypasses the operating system entirely, allowing you to boot up on any computer, regardless of the condition of your Windows operating system.
• You can install [email protected] Boot Disk (recovery boot disk) to any kind of bootable media and then change your BIOS boot priority settings accordingly. Once the computer has started up from the bootable disk, you can safely remove it. Dual-boot functionality with DOS and Windows support is also possible with optical media.
• [email protected] Boot Disk (recovery boot disk) provides a wide range of features including a disk image tool for backing up the data contained on the hard disk. There’s also a password changing tool for resetting the password for the local computer. If you want to securely erase data from the primary hard drive (which cannot be done thoroughly while logged in to Windows), [email protected] Boot Disk provides a tool for overwriting data with zeros, making it completely impossible for that data to be recovered.
• One of the primary purposes of [email protected] Boot Disk (recovery boot disk) is as a tool for recovering data and getting your computer up and running again. It can be used to recover corrupt or deleted data as well as recover partition information in cases where the hard disk partitions are no longer recognised by Windows. The bootable environment also includes a CD and DVD burning tool, network utilities for network security and many other tools to provide you everything that you need for a wide range of situations.
• [email protected] Boot Disk (recovery boot disk) supports every file system that any DOS- or Windows-based computer uses including outdated and long-obsolete file systems like FAT12 and FAT16. The data recovery and erasure features support encrypted drives, all files systems, flash memory cards, compressed drives and drives which use various interfaces such as IDE, SATA and SCSI.
• [email protected] Boot Disk (recovery boot disk) provides a wide range of additional tools in its fully self-contained bootable environment, including a text editor, paint tool, task manager, registry editor, Disk editor, file manager and calculator. There are also tools for optimizing the performance of the computer, such as a disk defragmenter. The network configurator allows you to access files over the local network and beyond.
• Whether it is data backup, recovery or security you need, [email protected] Boot Disk (WinPE boot disk) provides the full range of tools. It’s a user-friendly solution which both common computer users and specialists will find extremely valuable. There’s simply no other way of doing what this software suite can do and, while some of the functionality afforded by this solution is available with Windows, there is no solution which can do exactly what [email protected] Boot Disk (Windows 7-based boot disk) can do.
Home Page: – Click Here
You Can Also Download: – Active UNERASER Ultimate Latest Version
1. Windows 10 All Edition.
2. Windows 8.1 All Edition.
3. Windows 8 All Edition.
4. Windows 7 All Edition.
5. Windows Vista All Edition.
Dear Friends, I hope you have successfully installed this software on your computer or laptop, But if you have to facing any problems regarding installing this software then you can send me your problems in the comment box, So that we can resolve your problems regarding installing this software.
1. This Program Provided For Only Education Purposes.
2. This software provided only for Testing Purposes.
3. If You Like This Program then you can buy it, and Support Developers because They Deserved It
4. I am not responsible for any problems regarding to install this programs on your computer or laptop.
Active Boot Disk 14.1.0 WinPE.x86